Healthy eating is essential to your health and wellbeing.
Between Uni lectures, jobs, family and our social lives we often don’t find the time to prepare healthy meals to nourish ourselves. Instead, we turn to sugar laden processed food and ultimately our health suffers. However, food is your body’s fuel and gives your body what it needs to function so it is important to make healthy choices.
Are you eating healthily?
How to improve your diet at University:
- Visit Greengrocers the on campus fruit and veg stall to stock up on healthy ingredients
- Look online for some healthy recipes to try. Student Cooking is a great place to start as students share their dishes and top tips.
- Try our 4 week Cookery Course - A four week basic cookery course aimed at beginners will teach you how to make lots of different new cookery skills and tasty dishes.
- Read our helpful guides on Nutrition and Seasonal Food.
- Watch this short video to see other students’ experiences with cooking.